We're feeling super inspired and excited for things to come here at BOAW and here are just a few of the things that have got us ready and rearing for what's to come.
1. Ok so first up is 'Girls on Film', we're not quite sure why we haven't featured this before as we are serious long term fans but better late than never hey!
Edited by the talented Igor Termenon the vine showcases seriously talented photographers that know how to take a seriously good photo. Have a look at the site http://www.girlsonfilmzine.co.uk
2. We are loving the voice of this mega babe Andreya Triana, her experimental style and soulful sound has got us listening to her on repeat. She's already collaborated with the likes of flying Lotus and Mr Scruff and she's not slowing down anytime soon. Check her out here
3. We just can't get enough of the magazine and blog 'Ruby Star' it's fun mix of illustration, photography and the the current coolest happenings around. It's everything you need in a mag. Check out the blog
but be warned once you're in it's easy to waste hours away ogling at pretty pictures.
4. At 4 we have our brand new model Latesha, her cool and eccentric style with a personality to match is making her one of the coolest girls in town. We love her fresh young face and pixie features. Check out her out.
5. Something that's getting us unbelievably excited is the current 70s trend, we love the colours and styles from the fun loving era. Check out our new stock and grab yourself some of our fabulous vintage 70s goodies on the website